The Damsels of DDO are three lady gamers who talk about things that are important to them in the world of Dungeons and Dragons Online. Don’t fear the Reaper…unless your computer breaks a fan and hits almost 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Then maybe you should quit for the night! The Damsels went back to House D for some more fun. It did not go well so we headed to the Lords of Dust…which did not go well for Lessah. I think we all learned a valuable lesson here. Thanks so much for listening!
Here is the show, just left click and play or right click and “save as” to download!
powered by podcast garden
The Damsels of DDO is sponsored by Game Fly and Loot Crate! It’s a fun way to help support the show if you’re interested in any of those products! Don’t forget to become a DDO VIP! Visit our website to find out more! Damsels of DDO dot com!
- The Damsels of DDO Recorded Live on Sunday, March 12th at 3AM Eastern. This is our 62nd show!
Lessah jibberjabbers about things and Sahba corrects and Myth sleeps [zzzzz]:
- Sooooooo…MY COMPUTER IS FIXED!
- Did you guys finish?
- Rumors, News, and Lies
- Mythery and Lessah – epic completionist
- DDO Players News is back.
- Evennote’s Pet Rock – AgateYouBabe – great name!
- 11th anniversary
- Update 35 on Lamannia
- New Raid
- Two new quests
- Racial Reincarnation
- Cannith crafting with Rent
- Before we start!
- The 100
- Bellarke is real <3 Are you sure about that? I’m not so sure. Actually I am beginning to think you just want it. 🙂
- My fav girl gets a hole in her marble bag, marbles everywhere. Then she goes and gets herself stabbed and falls off of a cliff. A really high one! That’s one rough day.
- I love this show. This is one of those rare book adaptations where everything just clicks really well.
- Do you like Izzy with the Fairy or the Vampire? I think it’s time for Izzy to date a girl…reasons. Scientific ones…
- OMG watch this show it’s so good!
- Jughead makes me so happy I could cry.
- I love how every kid on the show has a different style of chaotic homelife. It’s really not a stable environment..and one of them is homeless.
- The 100
The Black Loch – Reaper Mode
Ha! Who knows? It was tough. I couldn’t hear and Lessah couldn’t see. Which meant no one else could either. So we don’t really know. Here’s the thing, there is all this talk about what will happen when the machines rise up against us. How will they do it? Will they form armies of androids and march against us, shooting lasers from their arms and eyes? Or maybe they be more indirect about it and plan our deaths in ways that seem more like accidents. Like, the elegant programmable shower system, feels great right? Yes! Until it malfunctions and electrocutes its owner. Or the car that locks all of its doors and rolls up its windows then drives its owner off of a nearby bridge. Well, I am beginning to think it has already begun and the attack it more subtle than anyone ever thought it would be. Really! How crazy making is it when your computer waits until the night of your twitch stream and decides to overheat and shut down after barely being on long enough to load all of the crap that runs in the background, slowing you down even though you told it not to run that stuff on startup? I bet Lessah knows the answer to that. Or the headset that decides to connect disconnect connect disconnect connect disconnect every 2 seconds even though you spent several hours doing everything you could do to fix the problem and then used it all night two nights before to make sure it worked only to have it revert back to the connect disconnect malfunction. I can tell you, VERY VERY crazy making! They are going to slowly drive us all nuts. It will take a while but what do they care? It’s not like they have to worry about time. I have decided I will just go quietly insane. Or maybe not so quietly but I can’t do without my stuff! I must have my iPad and my phone and my computer with all of the wonderful things that go along with it. They win! You hear me, all you machines out there? I give up! I surrender, you win, so maybe you could lighten up on me for a little while? Pleeeese
- All Things Mythery: (theme song by the amazing Bonniebew!)
- How do you interpret the quest storylines so spot on?
- Mythery Says:
- “Well maybe I could if you would call me…”
- Spring break! I still have homework, but this week’s show will have MUSIC!
- Mythery – Lessah is the best and I am so proud of her.
- When is Next time?
- Twitch – Sat Mar 25, 2am EDT
- Podcast – Sun Mar 26, 2am EDT
Or just creep on us!
- DDO Stream Twitch
- Then catch us on: Lessah’s Twitch the following day for the AAR podcast!
- Sahba Jade’s Twitch