The Damsels of DDO are three lady gamers who talk about things that are important to them in the world of Dungeons and Dragons Online. What could be easier and more fun than helping a landlord with one of his delinquent tenants? In this case, the tenant was a weirdo wizard with the eye of Rizia and a murder parade that came out to greet the damsels in the spirit of camaraderie. In this case camaraderie would be replaced with pointy objects and…well…things just went downhill from there. Thanks so much for listening!
Here is the show, just left click and play or right click and “save as” to download!
powered by podcast garden
Here is the quest for your viewing pleasure!
COMING SOON! (ish… I didn’t see it up yet, 2/15/17 – Lessah)
The Damsels of DDO is sponsored by Game Fly (commercial with two guys who won the lottery playing video games via Game Fly) and Loot Crate! It’s a fun way to help support the show if you’re interested in any of those products! Don’t forget to become a DDO VIP! Visit our website to find out more! Damsels of DDO dot com!
- The Damsels of DDO Recorded Live on Sunday, February 12th, 2016 at 2AM Eastern. This is our 60th show!
Lessah jibberjabbers about things and Sahba corrects and Myth sleeps [zzzzz]:
- Slowly getting XP on my own. I am level 27. Soon…ish.
- Sahba Jade: Don’t do it on normal if you have halfway decent characters. (Who are you calling decent?)
- Mythery Inferno and the land of “I am never ever ever…going back to level.” (Ala Taylor Swift)
- Another song for Sahba’s Ship… I like Big Buffs!
- Have to give Sahba Props for getting me good last night. “Hurry Hurry….she’s starting, you’ll get locked out”
- Rumors, News, and Lies
- Mythery is still 30
- Free gift for VIPS
- Log onto any character on a VIP account, through Mar 13, and receive an account-wide permanent Lioness Hireling for all characters, forever!
- Check your hireling folder if you don’t see her.
- She can be activated anywhere in non-raid dungeons and landscapes
- DDO Store – Sale on crafting things
- New help page
- Character planner update
- Update 34 – Death or Glory
- Tower of Frost – Heroic 14, Epic 28, free to play
- Reaper difficulty
- Reaper enhancements
- Massively OP review
- Other forum posts
- Cannith crafting suggestion – vendor selling collectables for plat
- The problem with human/half-elf/bladeforged damage boost
- Before we start!
- I only had time to watch Supergirl, Legends, and the first episode of the 100. I am not even caught up on Black Sails. This is SAD! This school stuff is cutting into my TV time.
- Myth catch me up on what I need to get caught up on first!
- You missed Shadowhunters?!?!? And what about Magicians? I wonder when Orphan Black is coming back and did you know this is the final season? Sad. 🙁
Tower of Frost
Loved this quest! The place is pretty big and pretty pretty. So this guy, Theobald the Antiquarian is behind on the rent for his tower and for some reason we were sent in to find him and tell him to pay up. Well. I guess we’ve done stranger things. Also, it was snowing inside of the place! He had secured himself in the top of the tower and in order to get to him we had to kill lots of monsters like; orcs, dretch, satyrs, trolls, ice mephits, ice elementals, salamanders, winter wolves, animated swords and shield, frost giants, hedges and topiaries, living disintegrate, some named things, and the best of all….CRAWLING COINAGE!
There are several things that need to be accomplished in order to finish the quest. When you get to the top of the tower there will be a portal you need to enter to get to Theobald but you can’t get in without tossing the Eye of Risia in first. There are 4 wards on the eye that maintain a little force field around it, those need to be disabled. These are located in various places on the way up. BTW that thing is COLD! Actually everything is cold. When you go to the kitchen you will find yourself in the fridge. Yes, inside of the refrigerator. There are various things to gather and use that will allow you to progress up the stairs such as; a lantern and a claim ticket. The optionals are fun too! Applying things to the altar in the summoning circle will get you a fight and a chest.
Also was pleasantly surprised to hear Jerry as the DM.
Bottled Winter – Consumable, ML1, BtA: Casts a Fortitude saving condition against target and any enemies in a small radius. Drops occasionally in stack of five (elite) from the end chest.
Epic gear (ML27, BtA)
Epic Whirling Words – Rune Arm: Maximum Charge Tier: V, Rune Arm Imbue: Bludgeon VI, Insightful Spell Resistance +20, Quality Magical Sheltering +7, Quality Potency +23, Concentration +9, Green Augment Slot
ALL HAIL THE MURDER PARADE!
Favorite part was the illusionarium; Jerry as a narrator.
- All Things Mythery: (theme song by the amazing Bonniebew!)
- Let’s talk about your fear of commitment.
- I took Mythery to the Theatre last night. It was an off off Broadway production of Hamilton. It was a lesser known version of the story about when Hamilton was fighting for the freedom of Stormreach.
- Mythery Says:
- “Eye Fondling Bad”
- Lessah: This guy’s a weirdo, let’s find him and kill him.
- Mythery: Okay!
- Sahba: Read it.
- Myth: …
- Sahba: Read it…out loud.
- Myth: Oh.
- School still kinda intense right now. Expect another unedited show!
- Mythery – I will build the bestest website.
- When is Next time?
- Twitch – Sat Feb 25, 2am EST
- Podcast – Sun Feb 26, 2am EST
Or just creep on us!
Then catch us on: Lessah’s Twitch the following day for the AAR podcast!