The Damsels are three lady gamers who talk about things that are important to them in the world of gaming. This week in Dungeons and Dragons Online, we went to the Siber Atoll for some punishment…I mean fun. Things were going great right up until they weren’t! Anyone who says a kobold is an easy opponent has never met Desaga! Thanks so much for listening!
Here is the show, just left click and play or right click and “save as” to download! There were weird audio issues this time around. Sometimes these things happen!
powered by podcast garden
Here is the quest for your viewing pleasure!
There is no quest for the Damsels on this day… Did we do something wrong?
The Damsels of DDO is sponsored by Game Fly and Loot Crate! It’s a fun way to help support the show if you’re interested in any of those products! Don’t forget to become a DDO VIP! Visit our website to find out more! Damsels of DDO dot com!
- The Damsels of DDO Recorded Live on Sunday, April 9th at 2AM Eastern. This is our 64th show!
Lessah jibberjabbers about things and Sahba corrects and Myth sleeps [zzzzz]:
- Sahba Jade. Troll. I didn’t know I could make my hireling climb out of the trap with my stone.
- Rumors, News, and Lies
- Mythery and Lessah – epic completionist
- Festival of the Traveler – did you participate?
- DDO meetup at GenCon.
- Update 35 patch 3
- Store access change – temporary
- DDO Bonus Days – through tonight – +50% crafting xp
- Store through April 13th – 25% off select crafting items
- Teleport Kobold added to Siber Atoll
- Did you eat your two slices of birthday cake?
- Korthos Crystal – toughest at-level quest in game?
- Heart of Madness Chain
- Pause new content – just fix known issues for one cycle
- Before we start!
- Riverdale (SPOILERS!)
- Jughead is amazing. So is Betty. I LOVE THE SHOW! All the problems are so real! Mommy issues, daddy issues, homeless issues, pregnancy issues, money issues, backstabbing, front stabbing, it has great plot!
- Suspects! Who killed Jason Blossom?
- Betty’s Mom(she’s violent, look at how she treated her hubs)
- Betty’s Dad (old vendetta)
- Cheryl, Jason’s sister, grade-A psycho
- Gang he was dealing for
- RuPaul’s Drag Race!!!!
- My pick for top three…Valentina, Cynthia Lee Fontaine, Maybe Nin Bonina Brown (was the robot)
- Riverdale (SPOILERS!)
Reavers Reach in the Siber Atoll
Monastery of the Scorpion
OK, in order to get to this place you need to go speak to a guy at the top of the airship tower in the marketplace and he will fly you out over the ocean and make you jump off. And he doesn’t even get close to the water or anything. Then you swim under the water and into a crack into the ocean floor. All of this will bring you to a room where the Reaver is just kicking back, dishing out the fly spell and talking people into doing thing they wouldn’t normally do. We talked to some woman who was hanging around in there and she opened up a portal, which of course we entered, and it looked really pretty in there at first. But there turned out to be a lot of ghosts and undead things roaming around in there so we went into what looked like a little cave opening. Turned out to be some sort of monastery or something I think because there were a bunch of very angry monks in there. There were an amazing number of traps in there for a monastery though and quite a few puzzles. When we got to the end there was a very large drow scorpion with a fancy for casting dancing balls running around trying to kill Lessah and I. Fortunately, Sahba solve some weird puzzle and he just dropped dead at our feet. We got ripped off for a chest too. 🙁
Enter the Kobold
This quest is really easy.
…Until you get to the end.
- All Things Mythery:
- Gnomemyth/ Mythgnomer, how big is too big when it comes to a gnomes nose.
- Mythery Says:
- “I love shooting zombies in the head”
- Summer break…Sooooooon.
- Mythery – I like big butts and I cannot lie.
- When is Next time?
- Twitch – Sat Apr 22, 2am EDT, in the Siber Atoll
- Podcast – Sun Apr 23, 2am EDT
Or just creep on us!
- DDO Stream Twitch
- Then catch us on: Lessah’s Twitch the following day for the AAR podcast!
- Sahba Jade’s Twitch